Weekend Meet & Greet Blog Hop #12 It's time to Meet & Greet...
Welcome back to Meet & Greet Blog Hop! Join in, meet some fellow bloggers, greet them with comments, and grow your blog with new friends!
This week’s fun question is: What story does your family always tell about you?
Kim - from 2 just B you: Uuummmmm....I don't know. If they're telling stories about me, they're not telling them to me. I have no idea!
Laurie - from Created By Laurie: I have very long and thick eyelashes that I got from my Father. People always comment on them. When I was in early Elementary school I didn’t appreciate them and got annoyed with the comments so I cut them off! When my Dad heard he laughed his butt off. Turned out he did the same thing roughly the same age for the same reason! He still laughs about it.
Ann Marie – from Moanas Unique Designs: My family luvs to tell the story of my bangs. When I was young, my Dad would sit me up on the counter to cut my bangs. Being a pilot, he was very precise. He'd trim...look...and say..."not quite straight"...trim some more..."not quite straight"...by the time he was done...my bangs would be so short, I was all forehead...
*Featured Guest* - That's me!
Brie - from Breezy Pink Daisies: Along with way too many stories about my "clumsy" phase in my middle school years, my Dad loves to tell a story of when I was about 2 or 3 years old (much cuter, not so clumsy) and we were shopping at Wal-mart. Apparently, I really wanted to go sit on the top bunk of the display bunkbed, but my Dad told me, "Don't count on it." I said, "I promise Daddy, I won't count it on." And since I didn't start counting, he just had to let me sit up there. (Lucky little me, too bad my middle school self missed out on that same cuteness!)
What story does your family always tell about you?
Here’s how it works:
* Start by following the hosts, co-host and our featured guest! (First 4 links below) Leave us each a comment letting us know you’re following, to say “Hi!”, or answer our fun question for the week!- We would love to follow/comment you back!
* Link up and add your blog to the list! Please link to your blog home page, not a specific post. And we also like to keep it family-friendly. =)
* Please visit and MEET some other bloggers, greet them with a comment and make their day a great one!
* Grab our button if you like and share with your readers! (Optional, but greatly appreciated if you do)
* Share and invite others to the Blog Hop, The more the merrier!
* Each week one participant will be chosen and featured along with the hosts for the following week’s Hop. * Remember to come back next week and join the fun again! The Meet & Greet Blog Hop will run Friday nights - Mondays each week!
Spread the Word, Grab Our Button!