Hello friends and followers! (if you're a follower - you're a friend) It's finally here - the long awaited 400 follower giveaway (okay, more like 450...but it jumped so fast what could I do!) :) Thanks so much for being a part of this blog and making me feel so loved. You guys are the best!
So enough with the mushy stuff - let me show you what I'm giving away!
1) Yellow Bubble Necklace: I LOVE bubble necklaces, and yellow is such a fun and bright color! This necklace is a fake J-Crew from eBay (it even says J-Crew on the clasp but I'm quite sure it is not real)
2) TWO Julep Sparkly nail polishes: I love getting my Julep boxes in the mail each month. They also make them so fun adding little surprises with my nail polish / beauty products. You can get your first box for FREE (just pay shipping which was $4 for me).
3) Three of my DIY hair ties: If you want to make your own see my how-to tutorial here!
4) Jelly Bellies: I went to the Jelly Belly factory this past summer and it was a blast! Love these :)
5) Ghirardelli: Well, just because everyone loves chocolate and I love Ghirardelli. Check out the drinks I made using their chocolate syrup!
6) Hand Sanitizer: I am a special education teacher, and as any teacher knows, it's always a good idea to keep some hand sanitizer nearby and this one can go right on a lanyard or purse.
Go ahead and enter via Rafflecopter below. You get a freebie entry just for being here if you are following in SOME way - YAY! :) And then since this giveaway is to celebrate my followers, grab an extra entry for each way you follow me.
Giveaway will be for one week and ends on Saturday, February 23.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
UPDATE: Congrats Sonya, I have emailed you and look forward to sending out your prizes! Thank you everyone who entered! It's been fun :)