I never really liked the crust anyway...love the pumpkin though!!
1. Mix all of the following ingredients together.
- 16 oz can pumpkin
- 13 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 T butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c biscuit mix
- 2-1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, you can use 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp cloves, and 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp vanilla
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 55 min or until knife comes out clean
*Top with Cool Whip for true deliciousness
Enjoy! Try it out - I bet all of your friends and family will be so impressed.